Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Vera Cardoso <ve...@outsystems.com> on 2022/11/23 11:42:03 UTC

Access to Jira

Hello,

Our team is working with Calcite and during our developments we found some
issues that we would like to report on Jira and also contribute to
the project evolution and bug fixing.

To be able to do that we would like to have an account on the Jira platform
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE).

Would it be possible for you to create an account for our team? The email
address could be `rd.dna.datafabric.java@outsystems.com` or
vera.cardoso@outsystems.com.

Best regards,

Vera Cardoso | Lead Software Engineer

m: +351 963 153 663

The High-Performance Low-Code Platform - Empowering every company to
innovate through software.

<https://www.outsystems.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sign>

Re: Access to Jira

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hello Vera,

I can confirm that Ruben created your jira account on the 24th using the
username in the request you submitted.

I've added that account to our contributors group, so you should be able
to assign issues to yourself.

You should receive an email from JIRA to set your password. If you did
not receive the email or need help, please let us know.

Francis

Re: Access to Jira

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Vera,