Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 12:14:56 UTC

Re: [5.4.20] injected-uploader module require.js 404

Affecting me, too, with a page that has Upload and some other components within the one Zone. Worked fine under 5.3.

Voted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2188 .

It doesn't appear to be causing me a problem, but I'd prefer not seeing the worrying error messages in the js console.

Cheers,

Geoff