Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 06:11:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r797743 - /synapse/branches/1.3/

Hi Asanka,

I believe now we should 'svn switch' to this branch and keep committing code
to it until the release is done. Is that correct? Or can we continue to work
on the trunk?

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Software Engineer;

Re: svn commit: r797743 - /synapse/branches/1.3/

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Asankha C. Perera <as...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Hiranya
> > I believe now we should 'svn switch' to this branch and keep
> > committing code to it until the release is done. Is that correct? Or
> > can we continue to work on the trunk?
> I thought it would be good to get 1.3 out before too long

+1 indeed

> .. but we need
> a transports release too - even if we use private builds of RM and WS-
> Sec.. We could always make 1.3.1 etc as necessary.. if any critical
> fixes are needed for 1.3, lets commit them as required.. but for general
> updates, lets keep them to the trunk. Does that sound ok?

Sounds good enough.

Thanks,
Hiranya

> cheers
> asankha
>
> --
> Asankha C. Perera
> AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org
>
> http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Hiranya Jayathilaka
Software Engineer;
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org

Re: svn commit: r797743 - /synapse/branches/1.3/

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Hiranya
> I believe now we should 'svn switch' to this branch and keep
> committing code to it until the release is done. Is that correct? Or
> can we continue to work on the trunk?
I thought it would be good to get 1.3 out before too long.. but we need