Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org> on 2016/11/23 22:09:55 UTC

Repositories as Output Connectors

Hi,

I just wanted to share an (almost) random thought I have had from time to
time. In the lasts years, I have faced several migrations between different
ECM systems (for example from Alfresco to Nuxeo). Several times I have
consider the possibility to use ManifoldCF for this, at the end I was
wondering my self "why not?". My main fear is about permissions
replications from different systems.

Besides that, what do you guys think about that possibility?

Maybe creating a new type of output connector ....? Am I completely crazy?
Just wanted to hear your opinions

Cheers!
Rafa

Re: Repositories as Output Connectors