Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2009/02/22 02:10:49 UTC

New repository for Maven snapshots

The Maven project has recently moved to a new repository within the
Apache infrastructure. The repository that was previously at:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository  is deprecated. All
new snapshots are being deployed to
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots . Note that this is a logical
grouping with a proxy of the old repository so the new url can safely
supersede the old one for other apache projects as well.

----------------------

Brian Fox

Apache Maven PMC

http://blogs.sonatype.com/brian/

Re: Fwd: New repository for Maven snapshots

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Saturday 21 February 2009 20:18:42 Paul Benedict wrote:
> FYI. I wonder if we can take advantage of this.

Right now, after each build, Hudson pushes artifacts to the people.a.o
snapshot repo. It uses SCP to push them out. I put hudson's public key in my
authorized_keys on people.a.o so that it can push them over w/o a password
prompt.

Is this a new host? I don't mind fixing up hudson, so, I'll get on maven@ and
see what I can find out.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Fwd: New repository for Maven snapshots

Re: New repository for Maven snapshots

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

On 22 Feb 2009, at 02:15, jieryn@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Brian, right now, the struts project pushes its snapshots over to
>> people.a.o
>> when the apache hudson builds them (as often as daily, but usually
>> not quite
>> that often).
>
> Apache project itself uses Hudson over Continuum? LOL.

and maven uses Hudson too (the matrix project type is the winner for
cross platform integration testing)

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Saturday 21 February 2009 21:15:14 jieryn@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> wrote:
> > Brian, right now, the struts project pushes its snapshots over to
> > people.a.o when the apache hudson builds them (as often as daily, but
> > usually not quite that often).
>
> Apache project itself uses Hudson over Continuum? LOL.

We have both... I knew hudson, but not Continuum, so that's what we're using
for now.

-Wes

--

Posted by ji...@gmail.com.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Has anyone seen the maven-plugin for eclipse 3.4?
I see eclipse plugins 3.2x and 3.3x but no 3.4..
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_022009

RE: New repository for Maven snapshots

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
There is now an official certificate on there so there shouldn't be trouble going forward.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Okay that fixes the issue.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.