Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/03 04:06:16 UTC

Netbeans 12.0 - Allow Resetting SQL Output Window

Hi guys, wondering if there is a way to reset the query results before
execution as in prior versions of NetBeans?

I do welcome that we don't have new tabs spewing out (introduced in 11.?)
but prefer the 8.0 style of just a single output that resets before each
query execution.

When I'm executing a larger script it gets hard to figure out where the
script started in the output results, resetting would be handy.

Thanks all
-Brett