Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dieter Tremel <tr...@tremel-computer.de> on 2013/11/05 18:19:10 UTC

Re: getPage(pageReference) == null since Wicket 6.10.0

Am 12.10.2013 12:19, schrieb Dieter Tremel:
> Sometimes I have the impression that a Glassfish and wicket are not a
> couple in great love.

Seems that Glassfish and Oracle are not in great love either, since
commercial Glassfish is dead, and this is no good future for the open
source edition:

https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/entry/java_ee_and_glassfish_server

Dieter

Re: getPage(pageReference) == null since Wicket 6.10.0

Posted by Dieter Tremel <tr...@tremel-computer.de>.
Thank You, will try that.
Dieter

Posted by David Beer <da...@gmail.com>.