Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Brian <gi...@Jforge.net> on 2001/05/05 21:12:12 UTC

SOAP and JMS??

Hello,

	I work at the human genome project and have specific need for
JMS/SOAP transport. Can someone assist me in the first steps I should take
to start writing a JMS adapter for apache SOAP? We would like to use SOAP
as our wire protocol and JMS as our data mover. Thanks!

				-Brian Gilman

----------------
Brian Gilman <gi...@jforge.net>

RE: SOAP and JMS?? -> Message Driven EJB Provider

Posted by Brian <gi...@Jforge.net>.
This is great!

	Thanks for the code! We are using SonicMQ but I'm sure this won't
be too, too much of a pain to convert.

				Best,

					Brian

--