Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Griffin, Nicole (Newport News)" <Ni...@ngc.com> on 2004/07/08 17:07:25 UTC

svn import Problem

 I  am trying to use svn import to import a /tmp/project into my
repository.  However, when I run the svn import command, I receive
errors:

$ sudo svn import /tmp/project <  <https://path/to/repos>
https://path/to/repos> -m "Initial import"

Error:  svn: 'start commit' hook failed with error output:

I examined the start commit hook and noticed that is was calling two
scripts within it: commit-allower.pl and special-auth-check.py.  I am
unable to locate neither script. Should these scripts have been included
in my subversion rpms package?

NG

Re: svn import Problem

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 12:07, Griffin, Nicole (Newport News) wrote:

> I examined the start commit hook and noticed that is was calling two
> scripts within it: commit-allower.pl and special-auth-check.py.  I am
> unable to locate neither script. Should these scripts have been
> included in my subversion rpms package?

When you 'svnadmin create' a new repository, there's no start-commit
hook at all.  Did you create it?  If not, who did?  Why are those
scripts being called if they don't exist?