Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pete Duffin <pd...@blabbernet.net> on 2003/01/20 14:39:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem with cgi-bin after upgrade.

Hi, I just upgraded my apache to version 2.0.43.  I am running on red hat linux 7.2.  I use virtual hosts.  This problem affects all cgi scripts on all domains, which worked fine before the upgrade.

Since the, none of the CGI scripts I was using before will work.  Did something change which would have changed where apache will allow cgi scripts to run from, or is there another explanation that someone can think of.  Please help.

The error_log has this for each time the cgi scripts are accessed:

[Sun Jan 19 23:53:07 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] File does not exist: /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/cgi-bin
[Sun Jan 19 23:53:27 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/cgi-bin/test/script.cgi

[users@httpd] Blocking ports after new lease time

Posted by Arun kumar R <ra...@yahoo.com>.
I have a webserver configured through Simens Speed
stream 2614 router. The problem is whenever the router
lease time is extened by cable modem it blocks all the
ports. Then i have to just log into the router and
logout for activating the ports, port forwarding
conditions are intact.

Does anyone know whether it's a router problem or
server problem. If it's a router problem is there is a
better router which doesn't block the ports after the
new lease time.

Regards
Arun

Re: [users@httpd] Problem with cgi-bin after upgrade.