Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/04 18:06:02 UTC

Last commit

We now support anonymous schema types when generating WSDL.  No more ">" QNames in the WSDL, etc.

I forgot to note that another effect of the change was to pull some of the logic that was in Types out into the individual serializers, to be more architecturally accurate.  This means that the EnumSerializer and the ArraySerializer now know how to write the appropriate schemas, instead of special-casing those guys in the Types code.

--Glen