Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Leo Sapucaia <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 18:59:55 UTC

TLF Markup to PDF

Hi all,

I´m looking for a solution for TLF to PDF export.
I´m thinking maybe transform the TLF markup in XLS:FO and this in PDF via
Apache FOP... or maybe something more direct, like the purePDF api.

Someone worked in something like that?
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Leonardo Sapucaia

--
Leonardo Sapucaia
NUIX: Natural User Interface eXperience

Re: TLF Markup to PDF

Posted by hferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
@joelm

Hello, can you share the source code or sell ?

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: TLF Markup to PDF

Posted by Joel Marks <jo...@webfilings.com>.
We have tried xsl:fo before and abandoned it because we continually had
issues with it and it didn't match up that well.

We use AlivePDF and have a process where we take pixel positions of text
lines and add lines to the pdf in those positions using the characters on
those lines.

If you change formats in the middle of the line then you need to add
multiple lines to the pdf for a single line. It is a fairly complex
solution but it works very well.

Re: TLF Markup to PDF

Posted by Leo Sapucaia <le...@gmail.com>.
@Jarosław