Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Søren Neigaard <s....@mobilethink.dk> on 2003/10/31 10:36:18 UTC

Any god documentation/tutorial of the WSDD deployment descriptor file?

I have found that it in the WSDD the hard part is with AXIS. For example I
have a SOAP-RPC method that returns a Bean wich has a array of some other
bean inside, but I have no idea how this should be mapped in the WSDD file.

I have not been able to find any good documentation for the WSDD, so I often
find myselfe stuck in the deployment of my services. So anybody know of any
good documentation for the WSDD file?

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S
Arosgaarden
Åboulevarden 23, 4.sal
DK - 8000 Århus C
Telefon: +45 86207800
Direct: +45 86207810
Fax: +45 86207801
Email: s.neigaard@mobilethink.dk
Web: www.mobilethink.dk

Re: Any god documentation/tutorial of the WSDD deployment descriptor file?

Posted by Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>.
Have you tried the Reference guide:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/reference.html

stephen

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Søren Neigaard wrote:

> I have found that it in the WSDD the hard part is with AXIS. For example I
> have a SOAP-RPC method that returns a Bean wich has a array of some other
> bean inside, but I have no idea how this should be mapped in the WSDD file.

I think you should have one beanMapping for each bean in the service-entry
of the wsdd-file. That is working for me.

 - Tore.