Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/05/28 21:34:51 UTC

Incubator status report

Our quarterly status report is due before June 5.

I have created a page for us to draft out report here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/June+2019

NOTE: The Incubator reports are now using markdown formatting. This is
different than previous reports we have done.

Please, just use markdown formatting within our report to make it easier to
cut & paste the contents directly into the overall incubator report. Do not
do any additional cwiki formatting,; use plain markdown.

thanks,

--dave

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Dave!

As indicated on our Tech. Int. call today, we need to be very clear (based
upon recent ASF board feedback to me) that at the top of the report we
need to clearly state our clear "intent to graduate" and in the top-3
concerns resolve to list no issues/impediments and perhaps say again
intend to begin process to graduate in June time period (for board meeting
3rd week).

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   "David P Grove" <gr...@us.ibm.com>
To:     "OpenWhisk Dev" <de...@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   05/28/2019 04:35 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Incubator status report

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_OPENWHISK_June-2B2019&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=QMd0g7uoFYsvj4RQZnuMsw9tbub2CSeh8bEXbgeq1-U&s=-q0pRTL7rDVIEdZ5DGYhZhufyZGfYdzQhe5YDsWKG9Q&e=

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
LGTM. :+1

Regards
Dominic

2019년 6월 2일 (일) 오전 2:26, Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Re: Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.
Great.

All looks good to me.

Regards

Rob

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.
Hi Dave,

Re: Incubator status report

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best regards

Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache Incubator PMC Member (https://incubator.apache.org/)
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC
(http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Re: Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 7:36 PM David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> ...fwiw, I have to login to the OpenWhisk cwiki using `dgrove-oss` while I
> login to the incubator wiki using `dgrove`. I don't know why......

Cwiki recently changed to be backed by the ASF LDAP, I suppose one is
your old cwiki user and the other is your ASF LDAP user.

Not sure how to setup a cwiki space to give access to all members of
an ASF LDAP group such as "openwhisk committers"....unless someone
knows we might ask the ASF infra team.

-Bertrand

Re: Re: Re: Incubator status report

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I still can't edit the wiki.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

You should now have edit access to the Wiki,

-mr

From:   Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>
To:     OpenWhisk Dev <de...@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   06/03/2019 09:35 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: Incubator status report

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 12:13 AM Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I can't seem to edit the wiki page, so you can add a signoff from
me...

I also cannot edit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D115527317&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=cs_aXTxO3BWJAdgrv1VKS1Ju6lvp_niu9LslcgcJC5c&s=dKE_roXuNJ31pfgNAyKtea11W-fwaXlvmPZM2IK2QEY&e=

although editing
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_INCUBATOR_June2019&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=cs_aXTxO3BWJAdgrv1VKS1Ju6lvp_niu9LslcgcJC5c&s=OagAhBgCW1YzDQlPPSOTUdHj0jxWZ007xO7F8zZgU_A&e=
 for
example works.

Feel free to add my signoff to the draft report.

AFAIK cwiki.apache.org is now backed by the ASF LDAP services, so
maybe someone needs to change the permissions to allow all OpenWhisk
PMC members to edit (+contributors who ask for that).

-Bertrand

Re: Incubator status report

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/June2019 for