Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Nir Sopher <ni...@qwilt.com> on 2018/02/11 19:52:44 UTC

Connection leaks traffic stats -> influxdb

Hi,

On my setup, traffic-stats is installed on the same server as the influxdb
server.
We have noticed that the number of open sockets, from stats to influx, is
constantly increasing,
All connections are at state "ESTABLISHED".

Did anyone encounter a similar issue?
I'm familiar with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TC-373 but believe
it is a different case.

Thanks,
Nir

Re: Connection leaks traffic stats -> influxdb

Posted by Nir Sopher <ni...@qwilt.com>.
Thanks Steve :)
Dave, I see it on master as well...
Thanks!