Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Vladimir Kravtsov (NIM Contractor)" <vk...@networksinmotion.com> on 2009/12/31 20:31:01 UTC

Need to execute class before unit test

Happy New Year to everybody!

Do you know if this problem can be resolved in Maven?

I need to execute some java code before my unit tests. Since I am using
TestNG, it could be resolved using BeforeSuite tag but I would prefer to
configure Mavenl. So far I was not able to understand how to implement
this into surefire plugin or if it is possible at all. Also I would like
to use mutli-module.

Thanks,

Vladimir Kravtsov

TeleCommunication Systems

949-453-3491 (desk)

425-443-4502 (cell)

Re: Need to execute class before unit test

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
should not in surefire,

please exec-maven-plugin usage for detail

-Dan

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.