Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Tai Dupree <td...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/12 21:57:23 UTC

Fwd: Apache <> Chromatic // bonus snapshots

@Evan Rusackas <ev...@rusackas.com> didn't you work out some deal where
chromatic would put us on a free OSS plan?

Posted by Jesse Yang <jy...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea why they sent this email to me. But I did have logged in Chromatic using my GitHub account. Maybe that's why.

Re: Fwd: Apache <> Chromatic // bonus snapshots

Posted by Tai Dupree <td...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tai Dupree <td...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.