Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Swapna Rachamalla <sw...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/16 02:13:25 UTC

Hi

Using Apache Wicket:

I have a form.In that form i have Radio button group like:

Country

   - USA
   - UK

I dont have any submit buttons for the form. I have added Only RadioButton
Group.

But i want to write some logic based on selection of Radio button selection.

do we have any method to override like onSubmit() for form if the the form
has a Submit button

Thanks
Swapna

Re: Hi