Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stephen Smithstone <sk...@lchost.co.uk> on 2003/04/01 11:37:34 UTC

OJB Deployment With Sturts 1.1rc1

Any one using the ojb stuff ?? which jar files do i need to deploy with my
struts app i have trouble when i include the xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar
in my struts app /WEB-INF/lib folder the struts actionservelet throws up some
nasty java.lang.VerfiyError upon loading of tomcat

any help

Ta
Stephen

Re: OJB Deployment With Sturts 1.1rc1

Posted by Stephen Smithstone <sk...@lchost.co.uk>.
Im running 1.4.1_01

Posted by Guido <gu...@ribera.tel.uva.es>.

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net>.
Shouldn't the xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar be in
$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed  ?

Posted by Thomas CORNET <th...@cornet.name>.
      I'm using OJB 0.9.8 with Struts 1.1 rc1, and the only jars I've
included in my WEB-INF/lib are 'jakarta-ojb-0.9.8.jar',
'jakarta-ojb-0.9.8-junit.jar' and 'jdbc2_0-stdext.jar'. I had no problems
with that config for the moment.

                Thomas