Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by lauwaifan <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 08:24:38 UTC

cross platform embedded server

could i use embedded tomee in unkown/cross-platform ?

Re: cross platform embedded server

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
same needs
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by lauwaifan <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

tomee works at least on windows, UNIX platforms and with java 6, 7 and
8. Any particular thing you think about?