Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jess Mooers <jm...@landmanninteractive.com> on 2006/06/28 21:38:05 UTC

Only Local Mail

I have 2 email addresses that I would like only local domains to be able to send messages to.  Is there a way to do this with SpamAssassin 3.1.1?

Regards, Jess Mooers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Landmann InterActive
1423 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53715
W 608-257-1558
www.landmanninteractive.com

Re: Only Local Mail

Posted by Jess Mooers <jm...@landmanninteractive.com>.
Jay Lee <jl...@pbu.edu> wrote on Wednesday, June 28, 2006:

>Jess Mooers wrote:
>> I have 2 email addresses that I would like only local domains to be able to send messages to.
>Is there a way to do this with SpamAssassin 3.1.1?
>>
>SA is really the wrong tool for this, you should look at setting up a
>filter via your Mail Server...
>
>Jay

Thanks.  I will look into that for Exim.

Regards, Jess Mooers

Re: Only Local Mail

Posted by Jay Lee <jl...@pbu.edu>.