Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2017/11/20 06:31:55 UTC

答复: 答复: 答复: [DISCUSS]KIP-223 - Add per-topic min lead and per-partition lead metrics to KafkaConsumer

Jun,

Thanks for the comments. Do you think it'd better to add topic/partition tags for those metrics as well as keep the prefix? If those prefixes should really be removed, does this KIP need to do the same thing for `lag` ones?

________________________________
Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Hu,

Yes. Could you start a separate voting thread?

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Rao Jun,

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Jun,

Sound reasonable. Already submitted a new patch<https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/4191> and the KIP<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-223+-+Add+per-topic+min+lead+and+per-partition+lead+metrics+to+KafkaConsumer> was also updated. Please review again. Thanks.

Re: REPLY: [DISCUSS]KIP-223 - Add per-topic min lead and per-partition lead metrics to KafkaConsumer

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Hu,

Posted by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Jun,

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: [DISCUSS]KIP-223 - Add per-topic min lead and per-partition lead metrics to KafkaConsumer

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Hu,