Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ludovic de Beaurepaire <lu...@axonie.com> on 2002/11/06 11:50:59 UTC

Parameters for Actions

Hi All,

I don't find in documentation how to pass to an Action some parameters
defined in one of the configuration files (web.xml, cocoon.xconf or
sitemap.xmap). Someone knows ?

Ludovic

Re: Parameters for Actions

Posted by Ludovic de Beaurepaire <lu...@axonie.com>.
Thank you Bruno for these informations.

I tried to put init parameters in the web.xml like this :

    <init-param>
      <param-name>srvImpDirName</param-name>
      <param-value>webapps/cocoon/samples/srvimp/content/xml/</param-value>
    </init-param>

...and to read it in Action like this :
  dirName =
ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel).getInitParameter("srvImpDirName");

but my result is 'null'. An idea ?

Ludovic

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.

bruno@outerthought.org