Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by john <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 12:31:56 UTC

Re: 0.9.10 audio input not working in firefox and chromium

any update on this? microphone input is not working...

Re: 0.9.10 audio input not working in firefox and chromium

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
I'll have to give this a try myself and see if I can reproduce the
problem you're seeing. I don't see any reason at the moment why audio
input shouldn't be working (assuming you haven't explicitly denied
access to audio within the browser, of course).

I believe Chrome recently changed things such that audio can only be
recorded when HTTPS is being used. I don't believe Firefox has gone
this route (yet?), however, and that may not be related to what you're
seeing. If this is the case, there should be a message to that effect
in Chrome's JavaScript error console.

- Mike