Posted to user@roller.apache.org by ede <ed...@web.de> on 2007/03/09 07:48:10 UTC

getMostCommentedWeblogs and getMostCommentedWeblogEntries

Hello,

can you give me one examlpe to use the macros getMostCommentedWeblogs(int
sinceDays, int max) and
getMostCommentedWeblogEntries(List cats, int sinceDays, int max). I try it 3
days and it doesnt works. I cant find a good manual or a example.

The only Thing that i found is this:
#set($commentedBlogs = $sitePageModel.getMostCommentedWeblogs(30, 0, 20))
<ul>
#foreach($blog in $commentedBlogs)
<li> $baseURL/page/$blog.subjectNameLong $blog.subjectNameLong  |
$blog.count</li>
#end

from:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-roller-commits/200606.mbox/%3C20060605150653.CF8181A983A@eris.apache.org%3E

Are these macros already supported in the Version 3.0 from rollerweblogger?
I looked for the object sitePageModel but i dont find it in the sources of
my application on the tomcat. Should i anable something in the properties?

Iam really new in roller.

Can you help me?

Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] getMostCommentedWeblogs and getMostCommentedWeblogEntries

Posted by Eduard Ketler <ed...@web.de>.
Ok, i ensure that i have done these two things. Now i try to use it on my
frontpage as follows:

                #set($mostCommented = $site.getMostCommentedWeblogs($since,
$maxResults))
                <ul>
                   #foreach($blog in $mostCommented)
                   <li> $url.site/$blog.subjectNameShort
$blog.subjectNameShort  | $blog.count</li>
                   #end
                </ul>

it doesnt work. Why? The templateGuide i have already read.

-Eduard

Re: getMostCommentedWeblogs and getMostCommentedWeblogEntries

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.