Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/06/24 08:34:03 UTC

How to render an empty header in list form widgets

Right now, in many form definition, in order to display an empty header,
the following title is set:

title=""

I'd like to change the behavior of the framework to suppress (don't
create a cell) the header if the above title is set; is it ok if I
change the existing form definitions in the following way?

title="${uiLabelMap.CommonEmptyHeader}"

where CommonEmptyHeader=
is blank

What do you think?

Jacopo

Re: How to render an empty header in list form widgets

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can't see any problems with this changes. But is that not already commited in rev. 550173 ?

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
All in all, I think that replacing all the occurencies of title="" with
title="${uiLabelMap.CommonEmptyHeader}" is a good idea, and so I've
committed this change in rev. 550173

Jacopo