Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/28 01:09:41 UTC

Putting artifacts on dist.a.o

Assuming this is the right host, I'm getting denied when I try to log onto
dist.apache.org:

$ ssh akm@dist.apache.org
The authenticity of host 'dist.apache.org (209.188.14.144)' can't be
established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:oOYeSFonYcYK8ffrb9mmWY3hBIUSjllo5uKm+VOjdtE.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'dist.apache.org,209.188.14.144' (ECDSA) to the
list of known hosts.
LDAP authorisation check failed
Connection to dist.apache.org closed by remote host.
Connection to dist.apache.org closed.

Do I need to be added to LDAP somehow?

Thanks

Re: Putting artifacts on dist.a.o