Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 19:59:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] storm-jms Code Donation

I’d like to start a discussion around adding storm-jms as an external module. I’ve gotten a few request to do so and the only thing that’s held me back is tracking down contributors and having them submit ICLAs.

The code can be found here:

https://github.com/ptgoetz/storm-jms <https://github.com/ptgoetz/storm-jms>

If there’s support for adding it, I’ll track down contributors and handle the IP clearance process.

-Taylor

Re: [DISCUSS] storm-jms Code Donation

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
+1 my group has used it and would love to see it as an official part of storm.
 - Bobby

    On Monday, September 5, 2016 11:40 PM, Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +1 for getting this into Apache Storm.

I looked at this project earlier and I am open to be a committer sponsor
for storm-jms.

Thanks,
Satish.

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.