Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 21:06:58 UTC

How do I apply a class to only one footer cell?

Hi,

I'm using MyFaces 1.1.5 with Tomahawk 1.1.7.  How can I apply a class to
only a particular cell the footer row of a dataTable?  I tried this ...

            <t:column>
              <f:facet name="header">
                <t:outputText value="Sub-Vendor"/>
              </f:facet>
              <t:outputText value="#{currentRow.name}">
              </t:outputText>
              <f:facet styleClass="alignright" name="footer">
              	<h:outputText styleClass="alignright" value="Total:" />
              </f:facet>
            </t:column>

but unfortunately am greeted with the error, "attribute `styleClass' in tag
`f:facet'".  Also, the styleClass attribute of teh h:outputText only gets
applied to the span and not the td surrounding the cell, which is where I
want to apply the class.

Thanks for your help, - Dave

Re: How do I apply a class to only one footer cell?

Posted by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com>.
Sweet!  5 stars -

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,