Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Wright, Omari" <Om...@solers.com> on 2012/08/07 17:29:04 UTC

[Maven] Question about RPM signatures

I am having issues signing RPMs using Maven. I am not really too sure what goes in the configuration section for one. Secondly, it seems my Cygwin may be inappropriately configured or something. When I execute the command I get a message that Maven was unable to sign the RPM with an RPM sign exception while executing 'cmd.exe /X /C "expect -"'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: [Maven] Question about RPM signatures

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

first i would suggest that you post your pom and the exact error
message...may be you could run mvn -X ...and create an Issue entry for
the rpm-maven-plugin and attach the pom and the logfile to it...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de