Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <ph...@sduwebship.student.umd.edu> on 2002/01/21 22:03:26 UTC

Re: Solaris + Apache + mod_perl = TROUBLE

Actually I tried that exact configure line one of the millions I tried it
for perl, and it got to make, where I got millions of undefined PL_*
errors.

I can't control what patches they have or have not applied... Is there
anyway I can check myself ?

I'm more of a BSD/FreeBSD expert.

Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8) philip@p6m7g8.com 301.314.3118

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
        Webmaster & Webship Teacher

EJPress.com
        Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume      : http://www.p6m7g8.com/resume.txt

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <ph...@sduwebship.student.umd.edu>.
[pts/0]:sduweb@chameleon.umd.edu /virtual/sdu/v2 19 >showrev -p
No patches are installed

I don't know about you, but I find this all very hilarious... even though,
it is a big pan in my $ss!

Thanks for all the help guys... at any rate, I'm building ammo to go in
there with and make them get some things done for once.

Posted by stevea <st...@nwtechops.com>.
I apologize, I'm afraid I was lost in my brevity :). showrev -p will return
a list of installed Solaris system patches.