Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pErCivaL MaCapaL y RoSeLL <pm...@ntsp.nec.co.jp> on 2002/12/18 07:08:21 UTC

Asynchronous messaging, anyone?

Hello Axis-users,

I'm new to this list and i found great ideas & helpful experiences here :)

Am working on a web service project, using Axis 1.0, wherein i need to send messages to
the clients--that is to notify them of events from the web service
side ( not request-response type). I have implemented this type of
msging using jaxm-provider of Java Web Services Dev. Pack (JWSDP) from
Sun.

Is there a way to do one-way or asynchronous messaging by just using Axis?

Any ideas/opinions are greatly appreciated. :)

Mabuhay!
Good day to everyone!

Best Regards,
Percival