Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ryan McKillen <ry...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/02 03:16:07 UTC

Re: Disabling 405 Method Not Allowed on POSTs to static pages

Bump. Anyone have some insight on this? Looks like I may have to use a
traditional web server instead of Couch.

Posted by Ryan McKillen <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

>From the docs at http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Rewriting_urls, looks as if
you can specify a request method for matching purposes, then rewrite the
URL, but there's no way to rewrite the method as well.

I'll probably just go HTTP proxy handler route.

Posted by Sean Copenhaver <se...@gmail.com>.