Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Anthony Smith <an...@fedex.com> on 2001/11/01 15:33:12 UTC

Database PSML

Hey, I know there was much talk about psml and databases. Has anyone
actaully implemented it? I would really like to. Could someone help me get
started in it? If so, I could write the documentation to be posted on the
JetSpeed Site.

RE: Database PSML

Posted by Anthony Smith <an...@fedex.com>.
Paul can have it.

Posted by Atul Dambalkar <ad...@cisco.com>.
Hi Paul,

Re: Database PSML

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Atul,

Re: Database PSML

Posted by Atul Dambalkar <ad...@cisco.com>.

RE: Database PSML

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Atul contributed a database psml implementation a while back, its in the cvs
under services/psmlmanager/DatabasePsmlManagerService.java.

Re: Database PSML

Posted by Atul Dambalkar <ad...@cisco.com>.