Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Scappatura Rocco <Ro...@infracom.it> on 2011/06/04 17:07:19 UTC

Can't access tags after upgrading 4.0.1->5.0.0

Hello,

I have just upgraded my Roller installation on Windows (Tomcat 5.5.17+ Mysql 5) from 4.0.1. to 5.0.0.

Unfortunately  I have no backed up my roller data directory.

Once that I try to access to a tag I get the page not found page of Tomcat.

I see in $roller_data directory that an empty index file (named '.index-inconsistent') is updated every time that Tomcat is restarted. I fear that Roller can't succeeded in creating the index file for tags.

Someone can give an hint on how could I get back the working tags?

Regards,

rocsca

Re: Can't access tags after upgrading 4.0.1->5.0.0

Posted by Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@infracom.it>.
On Mar, 14 Giugno 2011 18:53, Dave wrote:
> Here is an example tagsIndex page:
>
>    http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/page/viewsource?pageName=tagsIndex
>
> - Dave

Not the tags are workig fine!