Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <ol...@bearingpoint.com> on 2004/05/10 11:03:24 UTC

[VOTE] Migrate HttpClient issue tracking from Bugzilla to Jira

Please vote as follows:

 Vote:  Migrate HttpClient issue tracking from Bugzilla to Jira
 [ ] +1 I am in favor of the proposal, and will help support it.
 [ ] +0 I am in favor of the proposal, but am unable to help support it.
 [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the proposal.
 [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Migration process is described here

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JIRABugzillaMigration

Oleg

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate HttpClient issue tracking from Bugzilla to Jira

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com>.
+1

I'm now on the infrastructure list btw and would be happy to take
charge of getting this project done (I have no actual administrative
powers but I do at least see what's going on).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

On 10/05/2004, at 7:03 PM, Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

> Please vote as follows:

>  Vote:  Migrate HttpClient issue tracking from Bugzilla to Jira
>  [ ] +1 I am in favor of the proposal, and will help support it.
>  [ ] +0 I am in favor of the proposal, but am unable to help support
> it.
>  [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the proposal.
>  [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

> Migration process is described here
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JIRABugzillaMigration
>
> Oleg

Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"
Ph: 38478913 0422236329
Suite 8/29 Oatland Crescent
Holland Park West 4121
Australia QLD
www.intencha.com

Re: [VOTE] Migrate HttpClient issue tracking from Bugzilla to Jira

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
+1

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
+1