Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 11:26:38 UTC

Re: Do another cordova-android patch release?

I've sent the PR with the cherry pick

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/469

It include 4 commits, 3 related to the plugins and another one about
simulator failing to launch.

Also considered adding this one about Android Studio compatibility, but was
not sure if the change might be considered breaking or at least minor, so
didn't do it.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/commit/
5c4f8ca24629486847d3222263921d1aaa0a69f5

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
It bumps gradle and gradle plugin versions, which might break old things

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.