Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 20:12:48 UTC

Strange Javascript errors in jscookmenu

Hi everyone
I'm experiencing an error in javascript, everytime that I'm redirected to my
detail pages after updating a register.
I'm using prototype and scriptaculous to do the fading technique in my
messages.

The error is this:
'elements' is null or not an object.

I'm using myfaces 1.1.1.

Thanks in advance.

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Re: Strange Javascript errors in jscookmenu

Posted by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com>.
Werner Punz wrote:
> Well if you do a lot with ajax, try to use the partial page renderer
> which should automate most form related ajax stuff
> (basically is very similar to ajax4jsf)

YES, I'm trying to replace A4j with this right now :o~~.
But I couldn't find any documentation on how to use it. Where can I find
docs for this component?
Thanks in advance

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.