Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 17:44:45 UTC

Generally available features repository

All,

Is there a generally available feature repository that can be pointed to
that includes all possible features?

For example, if I install http-client in my instance, is there an easy way
to make it as a feature rather than an osgi:install ?

John

Re: Generally available features repository

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I think that will help.  Is there any more info other than this page:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/developers-guide/features-maven-plugin.html

?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,