Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 19:53:54 UTC

Top level wiki page for Plugins

Should we create a top-level wiki page in our documentation for Plugins?  Or
is there one already that I am unable to find?

Vamsi

Re: Top level wiki page for Plugins

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Great idea!
If it's going to be about plugin itself then we should create a separate space. If it is about developing plugins then we could create a section under "Apache Geronimo Development" (GMOxDEV space)

Probably a GMOxPLUGINS would be a better place and would let us expand as we "plugin-ize" more components.

We should also find a way to link them with those plugins already listed on http://geronimoplugincentral.org/ , http://geronimoplugins.com/ and any other repo available out there. Maybe we can even get some dynamic data from some of these repos.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, there isn't a wiki page for our plugins.  But there is some
info about our plugins at this related page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/pluggable-administration-console.html

Cheers
Prasad