Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/06 09:17:57 UTC

[VOTE] [FLIP-85] Flink Application Mode

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-85 [1], which is discussed and
reached a consensus in the discussion thread [2].

Given that it is Friday, the vote will be open until March. 11th (72h
starting on Monday), unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Thanks,
Kostas

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-85+Flink+Application+Mode
[2] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@flink.apache.org:lte=1M:FLIP-85

Re: [VOTE] [FLIP-85] Flink Application Mode

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for the votes.
We have 3 binding +1 votes: Tison, Rong Rong, and Aljoscha and 0 negative ones.

I will move the FLIP to accepted and will start opening JIRAs.

Thanks a lot,
Kostas

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
On 12.03.20 14:05, Flavio Pompermaier wrote:

> There's also a related issue that I opened a long time ago
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-10879 that could be closed once
> implemented this FLIP (or closed immediately and referenced as duplicated
> by the new JIRA ticket that would be created

Thanks for the pointer! I'm closing that for now.

Re: [VOTE] [FLIP-85] Flink Application Mode

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for moving this FLIP forward. Looking forward to the JIRAs.

Best,
Yang

Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> 于2020年3月12日周四 下午9:05写道:

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
+1 (non-binding).

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Aljoscha

Re: [VOTE] [FLIP-85] Flink Application Mode

Posted by zoudan <zo...@163.com>.
This is a very useful featrue!
+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Dan Zou

Re: [VOTE] [FLIP-85] Flink Application Mode

Posted by Venkata Sanath Muppalla <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)