Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by su...@softcell.in on 2009/11/17 12:00:17 UTC

How to monitor the cache Size

Hi ,

How can we monitor the utilization of the Raw device configured for Cache  . Our storage.config file has below entry

/dev/sdb1     2146765824

Now how to check the utilization of the disk /dev/sdb1 . We need to check how our cache is growing .

--
Thank You and Regards,
Gill Sukhvir Singh

SOFTCeLL Technologies Ltd. | Network Service Provider
Phone: +91-22-6600 6700 extn 6819 | FAX: +91-22-6600 6701
@ E-Mail: sukhvir@softcell.in

Re: How to monitor the cache Size

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 11/17/2009 04:00 AM, sukhvir@softcell.in wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> How can we monitor the utilization of the Raw device configured for
> Cache  . Our storage.config file has below entry
>
> /dev/sdb1     2146765824
>
> Now how to check the utilization of the disk /dev/sdb1 . We need to
> check how our cache is growing .

Unfortunately, until we fix the "traffic_manager" and startup scripts to
work properly, there is no way to get access to the stats. But once that
works, there are stats in there showing how much of the cache etc. is
being used.

-- leif