Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by "Claude Warren, Jr" <cl...@aiven.io.INVALID> on 2022/11/01 09:08:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pekko processes

I like the conversation: passionate and respectful.  But I would like to
bring it back to the proposed process document [1].  It is apparent that
the document is not fit for purpose.  It is missing things (discussion of
PIP for example), and other things are not to this teams liking.  Sooo with
that in mind.  Is there anyone here who would like to propose a concrete
change to the wording of the proposal document.  Please reference lines by
their number.  (e.g. the line that reads "All changes to release branches
must be made via pull requests." is line 2.2)

I am looking forward to proposals,
Claude

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PEKKO/Processes