Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by kuesley <ku...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 13:09:47 UTC

RMI in Geronimo is complicated!!

Hi,

I need to deploy my bussiness in geronimo using RMI.

How do I deploy a class RMI in server geronimo?
What files do I need create to do it?

I did not find samples geronimo and RMI to offer services. Only EJB or WS.

Thanks everybody for any ideas.

by
Kuesley@

Re: RMI in Geronimo is complicated!!

Posted by kuesley <ku...@gmail.com>.
David,

Thanks for your answer..

by
Kuesley@

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by kuesley <ku...@gmail.com>.
David,

thanks for yours answer.

But, if i had a application with many class and methods deployed using RMI
and
want to put inside application service like Geronimo or JBoss or any. Is
this possible?
Or i will need to create a EJB Session ?

Regards,

by
Kuesley@

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by kuesley <ku...@gmail.com>.
David,

I do not access EJB. I need expose a service using RMI.
But I never found a tutorial or example show it.

thanks

by
Kuesley@

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.