Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/08/18 01:22:12 UTC

Re: Change Visibility of Table Columns at Runtime

Yes, this is doable in both 1.5.x and 2.0, though TableView.Column does not currently support a "visible" property. You'll need to add/remove the columns from the table view's column sequence.

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,
I'll try it surely, thanks for the moment.

Sandro