Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 02:08:04 UTC

Running Spark with Yarn from Zeppelin giving error - Can't get RemoteInterpreterEvent

Hi,

I am trying to run Zeppelin with Spark On Yarn.

Looks like (from the logs) the processing goes fine. But when it is trying
to return back teh result it is not able to find the RemoteInterpreterEvent.

The error in the log file shows -
Can't get RemoteInterpreterEvent
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.InterpreterException:
org.apache.thrift.transpor
t.TTransportException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused.

Any idea what is going wrong ?

Regards,
Sourav

Re: Running Spark with Yarn from Zeppelin giving error - Can't get RemoteInterpreterEvent

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've occurred similar issues. Have you use SPARK_HOME? I thought It would
be a firewall issue because I've been running Z in my company. What do you
guess the reason of?

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--