Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/09 20:06:09 UTC

Cornerstone Libraries Users are interested in

Based on the number of times the packages were mentioned on the users
list, this is what our users are currently interested in:

ConnectionManager - 4
DataSources       - 4
EventManager      - 3
Schedule          - 5
SocketChannels    - 2
SocketManager     - 4
Store             - 1
ThreadManager     - 6
RMIfication (interface, not impl) - 1

(NOTE: the components JAR from 12/12/2002 does not work with current
Phoenix)

Conclusions:

ThreadManager is very important, as are Scheduler, SocketManager,
ConnectionManager.  Of medium importance is the EventManager.
Of minimal importance is the Store, and RMIfication.

RE: Cornerstone Libraries Users are interested in

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Berin,

Store should be at least 2, from what I saw, not 1.  Igor's project and
James both use it.

	--- Noel