Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 11:56:57 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Subsystem Redesign Objectives

Hi,

I have added information about the defaultDestinationSchema attribute and
clarified the state of destinationSchema attribute wrt it.

http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/schema-subsystem-redesign.html

--
Ersin

Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Subsystem Redesign Objectives

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Ersin Er wrote:
> On 12/15/06, *Alex Karasulu* <akarasulu@apache.org
> <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Ersin Er wrote:
>      > I have added information about two proposed schema extensions:
>      >
>      > * X-SCHEMA-NAME for all schema element descriptions which is like
>      > Netscape X-ORIGIN
>      > * X-IS-HUMAN-READABLE for syntax descriptions
>
>     You think the opposite X-BINARY or X-IS-BINARY might be better?
>

> Yes, that was my idea upon your proposal. Let's switch to X-IS-BINARY.

Sounds good Ersin.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Subsystem Redesign Objectives

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin

Re: [ApacheDS] Schema Subsystem Redesign Objectives

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin