Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bajaj, Ritesh" <RB...@randmcnally.com> on 2005/04/14 20:36:40 UTC

Turning sendMultiRefs to false in server-config.wsdd

My webservice response has an array of objects in addition to other
objects. Currently the response is very large due to the large number of
xsi:type attributes & the response being in the multiRef format. I tried
toggling the global configuration parameters in the server-config.wsdd
to reduce the response size and remove the redundant information but it
doesn't seem to be working for me and when I set sendMultiRefs=false I'm
actually getting Serializatin/Deserialization exceptions. Setting
sendXsiTypes=false works for my co-worker but only when
sendMultiRef=false.

<globalConfiguration>

  <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="true"/>

  <parameter name="disablePrettyXML" value="false"/>

  <parameter name="adminPassword" value="admin"/>

  <parameter name="attachments.Directory" value="C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\attachments"/>

  <parameter name="dotNetSoapEncFix" value="true"/>

  <parameter name="enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" value="true"/>

  <parameter name="sendXMLDeclaration" value="false"/>

  <parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="false"/>

  <parameter name="attachments.implementation"
value="org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl"/>

</globalConfiguration>

Does anyone know how I can configure Axis or my service to spit out a
response in a non-multiRef format?

Thanks,

Ritesh

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.