Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Pranay Tonpay <pr...@impetus.co.in> on 2013/11/07 05:44:38 UTC

PMML support in spark

Hi,
Wanted to know if PMML support in Spark is there in the roadmap for Spark…  PMML has been of interest with a lot of our customers…

Thx
pranay

Re: PMML support in spark

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranay,

I don’t think anyone’s working on this right now, but contributions would be welcome if this is a thing we could plug into MLlib.

Matei